2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 46.01 Department of licensing.
- 46.04 Definitions.
- 46.08 General provisions.
- 46.09 Off-road, nonhighway, and wheeled all-terrain vehicles.
- 46.10 Snowmobiles.
- 46.12 Certificates of title.
- 46.16A Registration.
- 46.17 Vehicle fees.
- 46.18 Special license plates.
- 46.19 Special parking privileges for persons with disabilities.
- 46.20 Drivers' licenses—Identicards.
- 46.21 Driver license compact.
- 46.23 Nonresident violator compact.
- 46.25 Uniform commercial driver's license act.
- 46.29 Financial responsibility.
- 46.30 Mandatory liability insurance.
- 46.32 Vehicle inspection.
- 46.35 Recording devices in motor vehicles.
- 46.37 Vehicle lighting and other equipment.
- 46.44 Size, weight, load.
- 46.48 Transportation of hazardous materials.
- 46.52 Accidents—Reports—Abandoned vehicles.
- 46.55 Towing and impoundment.
- 46.61 Rules of the road.
- 46.63 Disposition of traffic infractions.
- 46.64 Enforcement.
- 46.65 Washington habitual traffic offenders act.
- 46.66 Washington auto theft prevention authority.
- 46.68 Disposition of revenue.
- 46.70 Dealers and manufacturers.
- 46.71 Automotive repair.
- 46.72 Transportation of passengers in for hire vehicles.
- 46.72A Limousines.
- 46.73 Private carrier drivers.
- 46.74 Ride sharing.
- 46.76 Motor vehicle transporters.
- 46.79 Hulk haulers and scrap processors.
- 46.80 Vehicle wreckers.
- 46.81A Motorcycle skills education program.
- 46.82 Driver training schools.
- 46.83 Traffic schools.
- 46.85 Reciprocal or proportional registration of vehicles.
- 46.87 Proportional registration.
- 46.90 Washington model traffic ordinance.
- 46.93 Motorsports vehicles—Dealer and manufacturer franchises.
- 46.96 Manufacturers' and dealers' franchise agreements.
- 46.98 Construction.
Aircraft and airman regulations: Chapter 14.16 RCW.
Aircraft dealers: Chapter 14.20 RCW.
Ambulances and drivers: RCW 70.54.060, 70.54.065.
Auto transportation companies: Title 81 RCW.
Bicycles, regulation by cities: Chapter 35.75 RCW.
Consumer protection: Chapter 19.86 RCW.
controlled substances, seizure and forfeiture of vehicles: RCW 69.50.505.
driving while intoxicated while engaged in occupational duties: RCW 9.91.020.
firearms in vehicle: RCW 9.41.050, 9.41.060.
taking motor vehicle without permission in the first or second degree: RCW 9A.56.070, 9A.56.075.
vehicle prowling: RCW 9A.52.095, 9A.52.100.
Driver training education courses: Chapter 28A.220 RCW.
Emission control program: Chapter 70.120 RCW.
Explosives, regulation: Chapter 70.74 RCW.
Fireworks, regulation, transportation: Chapter 70.77 RCW.
Highway funds, use, constitutional limitations: State Constitution Art. 2 § 40 (Amendment 18).
Hulk haulers and scrap processors: Chapter 46.79 RCW.
Juveniles, court to forward record to director of licensing: RCW 13.50.200.
Leases: Chapter 62A.2A RCW.
"Lemon Law": Chapter 19.118 RCW.
Limited access highways, violations: RCW 47.52.120.
Littering: Chapter 70.93 RCW.
Marine employees—Public employment relations: Chapter 47.64 RCW.
Motor boat regulation: Chapter 79A.60 RCW.
Motor vehicle use tax: Chapter 82.12 RCW.
Motor vehicle fund income from United States securities—Exemption from reserve fund requirement: RCW 43.84.095.
State patrol: Chapter 43.43 RCW.
Toll bridges: Chapters 47.56, 47.60 RCW.
Traffic control at work sites: RCW 47.36.200.
Traffic safety commission: Chapter 43.59 RCW.
Transit vehicles, unlawful conduct in: RCW 9.91.025.
Warranties, express: Chapter 19.118 RCW.