2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.83 Traffic schools.
- 46.83.010 City, town, and county traffic schools authorized—Procedure to establish.
- 46.83.020 City, town, or county governing bodies to control and supervise—Assistance of county sheriff or city or town police department.
- 46.83.030 Deposit, control of funds—Support.
- 46.83.040 Purpose of school.
- 46.83.050 Court may order attendance.
- 46.83.060 Duty of person required to attend—Penalty.
- 46.83.070 Use of fees collected in excess of school costs—Limitations.
- 46.83.080 Prohibition on school fee in excess of penalty for unscheduled traffic infraction.
- 46.83.090 Bicycle and pedestrian curriculum requirement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.