2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.08 General provisions.
- 46.08.010 State preempts registration and licensing fields.
- 46.08.020 Precedence over local vehicle and traffic regulations.
- 46.08.030 Uniformity of application.
- 46.08.065 Publicly owned vehicles to be marked—Exceptions.
- 46.08.066 Publicly owned vehicles—Confidential license plates, drivers' licenses, identicards—Issuance, rules governing.
- 46.08.067 Publicly owned vehicles—Violations concerning marking and confidential license plates.
- 46.08.068 Publicly owned vehicles—Remarking not required, when.
- 46.08.070 Nonresidents, application to.
- 46.08.150 Control of traffic on capitol grounds.
- 46.08.160 Control of traffic on capitol grounds—Enforcing officer.
- 46.08.170 Control of traffic on capitol grounds—Violations, traffic infractions, misdemeanors—Jurisdiction.
- 46.08.172 Parking rental fees—Establishment.
- 46.08.175 Golf cart zones.
- 46.08.185 Electric vehicle charging stations—Signage—Penalty.
- 46.08.190 Jurisdiction of judges of district, municipal, and superior court.
- 46.08.195 Name and address of record for license, permit, identicard, title, and registration applicants—Notice.
Extension of licensing period authorized—Rules and regulations, manner and content: RCW 43.24.140.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.