2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.63 Disposition of traffic infractions.
- 46.63.010 Legislative intent.
- 46.63.020 Violations as traffic infractions—Exceptions.
- 46.63.030 Notice of traffic infraction—Issuance—Abandoned vehicles.
- 46.63.040 Jurisdiction of courts—Jurisdiction of college and university governing bodies.
- 46.63.050 Training of judicial officers.
- 46.63.060 Notice of traffic infraction—Determination final unless contested—Form.
- 46.63.070 Response to notice—Contesting determination—Hearing—Failure to respond or appear.
- 46.63.073 Rental vehicles.
- 46.63.075 Safety camera infractions—Presumption.
- 46.63.080 Hearings—Rules of procedure—Counsel.
- 46.63.090 Hearings—Contesting determination that infraction committed—Appeal.
- 46.63.100 Hearings—Explanation of mitigating circumstances.
- 46.63.105 City attorney, county prosecutor, or other prosecuting authority—Filing an infraction—Contribution, donation, payment.
- 46.63.110 Monetary penalties.
- 46.63.120 Order of court—Civil nature—Waiver, reduction, suspension of penalty—Community restitution.
- 46.63.130 Issue of process by court of limited jurisdiction.
- 46.63.140 Presumption regarding stopped, standing, or parked vehicles.
- 46.63.151 Costs and attorney fees.
- 46.63.160 Photo toll systems—Civil penalties for nonpayment of tolls, mitigating circumstances—System requirements—Rules—Definitions.
- 46.63.170 Automated traffic safety cameras—Definition.
- 46.63.180 Automated school bus safety cameras—Definition.
Additional statutory assessments: RCW 3.62.090, 46.64.055.
Traffic and civil infraction cases involving juveniles under age sixteen: RCW 13.40.250.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.