2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.76 Motor vehicle transporters.
- 46.76.010 License required—Exceptions—"Driveaway or towaway methods" defined.
- 46.76.020 Application for license.
- 46.76.030 Issuance of license—Plates.
- 46.76.040 License and plate fees.
- 46.76.050 Expiration, renewal—Fee.
- 46.76.055 Staggering renewal periods.
- 46.76.060 Display of plates—Nontransferability.
- 46.76.065 Grounds for denial, suspension, or revocation of license.
- 46.76.067 Compliance with chapter 81.80 RCW.
- 46.76.070 Rules.
- 46.76.080 Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.