2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
- 46.72A.010 Finding and intent.
- 46.72A.020 Engagement of and fares for carrier services—Service records—Carrier information—Penalties—Rules.
- 46.72A.030 Regulation—Inspection—Fees—Penalties.
- 46.72A.040 State preemption—Exceptions.
- 46.72A.050 Registration—Carrier license, vehicle certificates required—Rules—Penalty.
- 46.72A.060 Insurance—Amount—Penalty.
- 46.72A.070 Vehicle certificates—Issuance of new or duplicate certificate—Penalty.
- 46.72A.080 Advertising—Penalties.
- 46.72A.090 Chauffeurs—Criteria for, physical exams.
- 46.72A.100 Unprofessional conduct—Sanctions—Chauffeur.
- 46.72A.110 Deposit of fees.
- 46.72A.120 Rules and fees.
- 46.72A.130 Continued operation of existing limousines.
- 46.72A.140 Uniform regulation of business and professions act.
- 46.72A.150 Cooperative agreements with cities with populations of five hundred thousand or more—Enforcement authority, limitations.
- 46.72A.160 Limousine carriers account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.