2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.01 Department of licensing.
- 46.01.011 Purpose.
- 46.01.020 Department created.
- 46.01.030 Administration and improvement of certain motor vehicle laws.
- 46.01.040 Powers, duties, and functions relating to motor vehicle laws vested in department.
- 46.01.070 Functions performed by state patrol as agent for director of licenses transferred to department.
- 46.01.100 Organization of department.
- 46.01.110 Rule-making authority.
- 46.01.115 Rules to implement 1998 c 165.
- 46.01.130 Powers and duties of director—Vehicle registration, appointments, branch offices, personnel screening.
- 46.01.135 Establishment of investigation unit—Use of criminal history information.
- 46.01.140 County auditors, agents, and subagents—Powers and duties—Standard contracts—Rules.
- 46.01.150 Branch offices.
- 46.01.160 Forms for applications, certificates of title, registration certificates, etc.
- 46.01.170 Seal.
- 46.01.180 Oaths and acknowledgments.
- 46.01.190 Designation of state patrol as agent for surrender of drivers' licenses.
- 46.01.230 Payment by check or money order—Dishonored checks or money orders—Failure to surrender canceled certificate, registration, or permit—Immunity from payment of uncollected fees—Rules.
- 46.01.235 Payment by credit or debit card.
- 46.01.240 Internet payment option.
- 46.01.250 Certified copies of records—Fee.
- 46.01.260 Destruction of records by director.
- 46.01.270 Destruction of records by county auditor or other agent.
- 46.01.290 Director to make annual reports to governor.
- 46.01.310 Immunity of director, the state, county auditors, agents, and subagents.
- 46.01.315 Immunity of director, the state, licensed driver training schools, and school districts in administering knowledge and driving portions of driver licensing examination.
- 46.01.320 Title and registration advisory committee.
- 46.01.330 Facilities siting coordination.
- 46.01.340 Database of fuel dealer and distributor license information.
- 46.01.350 Fuel tax advisory group.
- 46.01.360 Fees—Study and adjustment.
- 46.01.370 Authority to sell and distribute discover passes and day-use permits.
Extension or modification of licensing, certification, or registration period authorized—Rules and regulations, manner and content: RCW 43.24.140.
Gambling commission, administrator and staff for: RCW 9.46.080.
Health, department of, functions transferred to: RCW 43.70.901.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts—Fees: RCW 19.16.500.