2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.12 Certificates of title.
- 46.12.520 Certificate required to operate and sell vehicle—Manufacturer or dealer testing—Security interest, how perfected.
- 46.12.530 Application—Contents—Examination of vehicle.
- 46.12.540 Issuance of certificates—Contents.
- 46.12.550 Refusal or cancellation of certificate—Notice—Penalty for subsequent operation—Appeals.
- 46.12.555 Quick title—Application requirements—Limitation—Subagents.
- 46.12.560 Inspection by state patrol or other authorized inspector.
- 46.12.570 Stolen vehicle check.
- 46.12.580 Duplicate for lost, stolen, mutilated, etc. certificate.
- 46.12.590 Procedure on installation of new or different motor—Penalty.
- 46.12.600 Destruction of vehicle—Surrender of certificate, penalty—Report of settlement by insurance company—Market value threshold.
- 46.12.610 Contaminated vehicles.
- 46.12.620 Legal owner not liable for acts of registered owner.
- 46.12.630 Lists of registered and legal owners of vehicles and vessels—Furnished for certain purposes—Contract, contents—Fees—Penalty for unauthorized use—Definition.
- 46.12.635 Disclosure of names and addresses of individual vehicle and vessel owners.
- 46.12.640 Disclosure violations, penalties.
VEHICLE SALES, TRANSFERS, AND SECURITY INTERESTS
- 46.12.650 Releasing interest—Reports of sale—Transfer of ownership—Requirements—Penalty, exceptions.
- 46.12.652 Fraudulent report of sale filed—Procedure.
- 46.12.655 Release of owner from liability.
- 46.12.660 Transitional ownership record.
- 46.12.665 Odometer disclosure statement required—Exemptions.
- 46.12.670 Assigned certificates of title filed—Transfer of interest in vehicle.
- 46.12.675 Perfection of security interest—Procedure.
- 46.12.680 Ownership in doubt—Procedure.
- 46.12.690 Campers.
- 46.12.691 Custom vehicles.
- 46.12.695 Kit vehicles.
- 46.12.700 Manufactured homes.
- 46.12.711 Street rod vehicles.
- 46.12.720 Buying, selling, etc. with numbers removed, altered, etc.—Penalty.
- 46.12.725 Seizure and impoundment—Notice to interested persons—Release to owner.
- 46.12.730 Disposition authorized, when.
- 46.12.735 Hearing—Appeal—Removal to court—Release after ruling.
- 46.12.740 Release without hearing.
- 46.12.745 Assignment of new number.
Classification of manufactured homes: Chapter 65.20 RCW.
Hulk haulers and scrap processors: Chapter 46.79 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.