2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.32 Vehicle inspection.
- 46.32.005 Definitions.
- 46.32.010 Types of inspection authorized—Duties of state patrol—Penalties.
- 46.32.020 Rules—Supplies—Assistants—Prioritization of higher risk motor carriers.
- 46.32.040 Frequency of inspection—High-risk carrier compliance review fee.
- 46.32.050 Prohibited practices—Penalty.
- 46.32.060 Moving defective vehicle unlawful—Impounding authorized.
- 46.32.070 Inspection of damaged vehicle.
- 46.32.080 Commercial motor vehicle safety enforcement—Application for department of transportation number.
- 46.32.085 Rules to regulate commercial motor vehicle safety requirements.
- 46.32.100 Violations—Penalties—Out-of-service orders.
- 46.32.110 Controlled substances, alcohol.
- 46.32.120 Application to state and publicly owned vehicles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.