2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
- 46.10.300 Definitions.
- 46.10.310 Registration prerequisite to operation.
- 46.10.320 Snowmobile advisory committee.
- 46.10.330 Accident reports.
- 46.10.340 Regulation by political subdivisions or state agencies.
- 46.10.350 Local authorities—Safety and convenience.
- 46.10.360 Enforcement.
- 46.10.370 Administration.
REGISTRATION AND PERMITS
- 46.10.400 Registration—Application—Renewal—Requirements—Decals.
- 46.10.410 Registration—Exemptions.
- 46.10.420 Snowmobile dealer licenses—Fee—License plates—Violation—License application upon sale.
- 46.10.430 Decals—Registration certificates—License tabs.
- 46.10.440 Decals—Affixing and displaying dealer license plates.
- 46.10.450 Nonresident permits.
USES AND VIOLATIONS
- 46.10.460 Crossing public roadways and highways lawful, when.
- 46.10.470 Operating upon public road or highway lawful, when.
- 46.10.480 Restrictions on age of operators—Qualifications.
- 46.10.485 Denial, suspension, or revocation of dealer license or assessment of monetary civil penalty.
- 46.10.490 Operating violations.
- 46.10.495 Additional violations—Penalty.
- 46.10.500 Violations as traffic infractions—Exceptions—Civil liability.
- 46.10.505 Failure to register a snowmobile—Penalty, circumstances when.
Rules of court: Monetary penalty schedule—IRLJ 6.2.
Emergency medical services fee: RCW 46.17.110 and 46.68.440.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.