2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.82 Driver training schools.
- 46.82.280 Definitions.
- 46.82.285 Application of uniform regulation of business and professions act.
- 46.82.290 Administration of chapter—Adoption of rules.
- 46.82.300 Driver instructors' advisory committee.
- 46.82.310 School licenses—Insurance.
- 46.82.320 Instructor's license.
- 46.82.325 Background checks for school personnel.
- 46.82.330 Instructor's license—Application—Requirements.
- 46.82.340 Duplicate license certificates.
- 46.82.350 Suspension, revocation, or denial of licenses—Causes enumerated.
- 46.82.360 Suspension, revocation, or denial of licenses—Failure to comply with specified business practices.
- 46.82.370 Suspension, revocation, or denial of licenses—Appeal of action—Emergency suspension—Hearing, notice and procedure.
- 46.82.380 Appeal from action or decision of director.
- 46.82.390 Penalty.
- 46.82.400 Chapter not applicable to educational institutions.
- 46.82.410 Disposition of moneys collected.
- 46.82.420 Basic minimum required curriculum—Revocation of license for failure to teach.
- 46.82.430 Instructional material requirements.
- 46.82.440 Military training or experience.
- 46.82.441 Spouses of military personnel—Licensure.
- 46.82.450 Administration of knowledge and driving portions of driver licensing examination—Rules—Department oversight authority.
- 46.82.901 Coordination of responsibilities with the office of the superintendent of public instruction—2017 c 197.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.