2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.52 Accidents—Reports—Abandoned vehicles.
- 46.52.010 Duty on striking unattended car or other property—Penalty.
- 46.52.020 Duty in case of personal injury or death or damage to attended vehicle or other property—Penalties.
- 46.52.030 Accident reports.
- 46.52.035 Accident reports—Suspension of license or permit for failure to make report.
- 46.52.040 Accident reports—Report when operator disabled.
- 46.52.050 Coroner's reports to sheriff and state patrol.
- 46.52.060 Tabulation and analysis of reports—Availability for use.
- 46.52.065 Blood samples to state toxicologist—Analysis—Availability, admissibility of reports.
- 46.52.070 Police officer's report.
- 46.52.080 Confidentiality of reports—Information required to be disclosed—Evidence.
- 46.52.083 Confidentiality of reports—Availability of factual data to interested parties.
- 46.52.085 Confidentiality of reports—Fee for written information.
- 46.52.088 Reports—False information.
- 46.52.090 Reports of major repairs, etc.—Violations, penalties—Rules—Exceptions for older vehicles.
- 46.52.101 Records of traffic charges, dispositions.
- 46.52.120 Case record of convictions and infractions.
- 46.52.130 Abstract of driving record—Access—Fee—Violations.
Abandoned, unauthorized vehicles generally: Chapter 46.55 RCW.
Hulk haulers and scrap processors: Chapter 46.79 RCW.
Removal of certain vehicles from roadway: RCW 46.55.113, 46.55.115, 46.61.590.
Vehicle wreckers: Chapter 46.80 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.