2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.72 Transportation of passengers in for hire vehicles.
- 46.72.001 Finding and intent.
- 46.72.010 Definitions.
- 46.72.020 Permit required—Form of application.
- 46.72.030 Permit fee—Issuance—Display.
- 46.72.039 Personal vehicles under chapter 48.177 RCW.
- 46.72.040 Surety bond.
- 46.72.050 Liability coverage—Right of action saved.
- 46.72.060 Right of action—Limitation of recovery.
- 46.72.070 Certificate—Fee.
- 46.72.080 Substitution of security—New certificate.
- 46.72.100 Unprofessional conduct—Bond/insurance policy—Penalty.
- 46.72.110 Fees to highway safety fund.
- 46.72.120 Rules.
- 46.72.130 Nonresident taxicabs—Permit—Fee—Compliance.
- 46.72.140 Nonresident taxicabs—Permit required for entry.
- 46.72.150 Nonresident taxicabs—Reciprocity.
- 46.72.160 Local regulation.
- 46.72.170 Joint regulation.
- 46.72.180 Uniform regulation of business and professions act.
Age of drivers of for hire vehicles: RCW 46.20.045.
Taxicab companies, local regulation: Chapter 81.72 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.