2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.25 Uniform commercial driver's license act.
- 46.25.001 Short title.
- 46.25.005 Purpose—Construction.
- 46.25.010 Definitions.
- 46.25.020 One license limit.
- 46.25.030 Duties of driver—Notice to department and employer.
- 46.25.040 Duties of employer.
- 46.25.050 Commercial driver's license required—Exceptions, restrictions, reciprocity.
- 46.25.052 Commercial learner's permit—Qualifications, authorized use, endorsements, restrictions, fee distribution.
- 46.25.054 Nondomiciled commercial driver's license and commercial learner's permit—Issuance, requirements.
- 46.25.055 Medical examiner's certificate—Required.
- 46.25.057 Medical examiner's certificate—Failure to carry—Penalty.
- 46.25.060 Knowledge and skills examination, exemptions, fee distribution.
- 46.25.070 Application—Change of address, name—Residency—Hazardous materials endorsement.
- 46.25.075 Certification—Recordkeeping and administration—Downgrade.
- 46.25.080 License contents, classifications, endorsements, restrictions.
- 46.25.082 Driving record information.
- 46.25.085 Hazardous materials endorsement.
- 46.25.088 Expiration—Renewal.
- 46.25.090 Disqualification—Grounds for, period of—Records.
- 46.25.100 Restoration after disqualification—Requalification fee, fee distribution.
- 46.25.110 Driving with alcohol or THC in system.
- 46.25.120 Test for alcohol or drugs—Disqualification for refusal of test or positive test—Procedures.
- 46.25.123 Mandatory reporting of positive test.
- 46.25.125 Disqualification for positive test—Procedure.
- 46.25.130 Report of violation, disqualification by nonresident.
- 46.25.140 Rules.
- 46.25.150 Agreements to carry out chapter.
- 46.25.160 Licenses issued by other jurisdictions.
- 46.25.170 Civil and criminal penalties.
- 46.25.901 Effective dates—1989 c 178.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.