2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.19 Special parking privileges for persons with disabilities.
- 46.19.010 Criteria for natural persons—Application—Identification cards, placards, and license plates.
- 46.19.020 Eligible organizations—Rules.
- 46.19.030 Display and design of placards, license plates, and year tabs.
- 46.19.040 Renewal—Rules.
- 46.19.050 Restrictions—Prohibitions—Violations—Penalties.
- 46.19.060 Special license plates for persons with disabilities, special license plates with a special year tab for persons with disabilities—Fees—Renewal—Transfer.
- 46.19.070 Special plate or card issued by another jurisdiction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.