2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.79 Hulk haulers and scrap processors.
- 46.79.010 Definitions.
- 46.79.020 Transporting junk vehicles to scrap processor—Removal of parts, restrictions.
- 46.79.030 Application for license, renewal—Form—Signature—Contents.
- 46.79.040 Application forwarded with fees—Issuance of license—Disposition of fees—Display of license.
- 46.79.050 License expiration—Renewal fee—Surrender of license, when.
- 46.79.055 Staggering renewal periods.
- 46.79.060 Special license plates—Fee.
- 46.79.070 Acts subject to penalties.
- 46.79.080 Rules.
- 46.79.090 Inspection of premises and records—Certificate of inspection.
- 46.79.100 Other provisions to comply with chapter.
- 46.79.110 Chapter not to prohibit individual towing of vehicles to wreckers or processors.
- 46.79.120 Unlicensed hulk hauling or scrap processing—Penalty.
- 46.79.130 Wholesale motor vehicle auction dealers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.