2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.44 Size, weight, load.
- 46.44.010 Outside width limit.
- 46.44.013 Appurtenances on recreational vehicles.
- 46.44.020 Maximum height—Impaired clearance signs.
- 46.44.030 Maximum lengths.
- 46.44.034 Maximum lengths—Front and rear protrusions.
- 46.44.036 Combination of units—Limitation.
- 46.44.037 Combination of units—Lawful operations.
- 46.44.041 Maximum gross weights—Wheelbase and axle factors.
- 46.44.042 Maximum gross weights—Axle and tire factors.
- 46.44.043 Cement trucks—Axle loading controls.
- 46.44.047 Excess weight—Logging trucks—Special permits—County or city permits—Fees—Discretion of arresting officer.
- 46.44.049 Effect of weight on highways—Study authorized.
- 46.44.050 Minimum length of wheelbase.
- 46.44.060 Outside load limits for passenger vehicles.
- 46.44.070 Drawbar requirements—Trailer whipping or weaving—Towing flag.
- 46.44.080 Local regulations—State highway regulations.
- 46.44.090 Special permits for oversize or overweight movements.
- 46.44.091 Special permits—Gross weight limit.
- 46.44.0915 Heavy haul industrial corridors—Overweight sealed containers and vehicles.
- 46.44.092 Special permits—Overall width limits, exceptions—Application for permit.
- 46.44.093 Special permits—Discretion of issuer—Conditions.
- 46.44.0941 Special permits—Fees.
- 46.44.095 Temporary additional tonnage permits—Fees.
- 46.44.096 Special permits—Determining fee—To whom paid.
- 46.44.098 Increase in federal limits on sizes and weights—Increases by commission.
- 46.44.101 Interstate travel by specialized equipment.
- 46.44.105 Enforcement procedures—Penalties—Rules.
- 46.44.110 Liability for damage to highways, bridges, etc.
- 46.44.120 Liability of owner, others, for violations.
- 46.44.130 Farm implements—Gross weight and size limitation exception—Penalty.
- 46.44.140 Farm implements—Special permits—Penalty.
- 46.44.150 Highway improvement vehicles—Gross weight limit excesses authorized—Limitations.
- 46.44.170 Mobile home or park model trailer movement special permit and decal—Responsibility for taxes—License plates—Rules.
- 46.44.173 Notice to treasurer and assessor of county where mobile home or park trailer to be located.
- 46.44.175 Penalties—Hearing.
- 46.44.180 Operation of mobile home pilot vehicle without insurance unlawful—Amounts—Exception—Penalty.
- 46.44.190 Firefighting apparatus.
- 46.44.200 Vehicles or combination of vehicles with weight rating over forty thousand pounds and transporting cattle—Mandatory stops at state patrol-operated ports of entry—Exception—Penalty—Application.
Rules of court: Bail in criminal traffic offense cases—Mandatory appearance—CrRLJ 3.2.
Traffic infractions—Monetary penalty schedule—IRLJ 6.2.
Auto transportation companies: Chapter 81.68 RCW.
Permitting escape of load materials: RCW 46.61.655.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.