2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.17 Vehicle fees.
FILING AND SERVICE FEES
- 46.17.005 Filing fees.
- 46.17.015 License plate technology fee.
- 46.17.025 License service fee.
- 46.17.030 Parking ticket surcharge.
- 46.17.040 Service fees.
- 46.17.050 Fees associated with a report of sale.
- 46.17.060 Fees associated with a transitional ownership record.
CERTIFICATE OF TITLE FEES
- 46.17.100 Application fee.
- 46.17.110 Emergency medical services fee.
- 46.17.120 Stolen vehicle check fee.
- 46.17.130 Vehicle identification number inspection fee.
- 46.17.135 Vehicle identification number reassignment fee.
- 46.17.140 Late transfer of title penalty.
- 46.17.150 Manufactured home title transfer fee.
- 46.17.155 Manufactured home transaction fee.
- 46.17.160 Quick title service fee.
LICENSE PLATE FEES
- 46.17.200 Original issue fees—Reflectivity fee—Replacement fees—Moped fee—Retention fee—Transfer fees—Recovery fee for nonvehicular use.
- 46.17.210 Personalized license plate fees.
- 46.17.220 Special license plate fees.
- 46.17.230 Replacement license tab and windshield emblem fee.
- 46.17.240 Government vehicle license plate fee.
- 46.17.250 Combination trailer license plate fee.
VEHICLE LICENSE FEES
- 46.17.305 Boat trailer fee.
- 46.17.310 Change of class fee.
- 46.17.315 Commercial vehicle safety enforcement fee.
- 46.17.320 Duplicate registration fees.
- 46.17.323 Electric vehicle registration renewal fees.
- 46.17.325 Farm exempt decal fee.
- 46.17.330 Farm vehicle reduced gross weight license fee.
- 46.17.335 Fixed load motor vehicle registration fees.
- 46.17.340 For hire vehicle and auto stage seating capacity fee.
- 46.17.345 Intermittent-use trailer registration fee.
- 46.17.350 License fees by vehicle type.
- 46.17.355 License fees by weight.
- 46.17.360 Monthly declared gross weight license fees.
- 46.17.365 Motor vehicle weight fee—Motor home vehicle weight fee.
- 46.17.375 Recreational vehicle sanitary disposal fee.
PERMIT AND TRANSFER FEES
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.