2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.71 Automotive repair.
- 46.71.005 Legislative recognition.
- 46.71.011 Definitions.
- 46.71.015 Estimates—Invoices—Recordkeeping requirements.
- 46.71.021 Disposition of replaced parts.
- 46.71.025 Written estimate required—Alternatives—Authorization to exceed—Exceptions.
- 46.71.031 Required signs.
- 46.71.035 Failure to comply with estimate requirements.
- 46.71.041 Liens barred for failure to comply.
- 46.71.045 Unlawful acts or practices.
- 46.71.051 Copy of warranty.
- 46.71.060 Retention of price estimates and invoices.
- 46.71.070 Consumer Protection Act—Defense.
- 46.71.080 Notice of chapter to vehicle owners.
- 46.71.090 Notice of chapter to repair facilities.
Vehicle warranties (Lemon law): Chapter 19.118 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.