2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.85 Reciprocal or proportional registration of vehicles.
- 46.85.010 Declaration of policy.
- 46.85.020 Definitions.
- 46.85.030 Departmental entry into multistate proportional registration agreement, International Registration Plan.
- 46.85.040 Authority for reciprocity agreements—Provisions—Reciprocity standards.
- 46.85.050 Base state registration reciprocity.
- 46.85.060 Declarations of extent of reciprocity, when—Exemptions, benefits, and privileges—Rules.
- 46.85.070 Extension of reciprocal privileges to lessees authorized.
- 46.85.080 Automatic reciprocity, when.
- 46.85.090 Suspension of reciprocity benefits.
- 46.85.100 Agreements to be written, filed, and available for distribution.
- 46.85.110 Reciprocity agreements in effect at time of act.
- 46.85.900 Chapter part of and supplemental to motor vehicle registration law.
- 46.85.910 Constitutionality.
- 46.85.920 Repeal and saving.
- 46.85.930 Effective date—1963 c 106.
- 46.85.940 Section captions not a part of the law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.