2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.68 Disposition of revenue.
- 46.68.010 Refunds, overpayments, and underpayments—Penalty for false statements.
- 46.68.020 Disposition of certificates of title fees.
- 46.68.025 Distribution of quick title service fees.
- 46.68.030 Disposition of vehicle registration and license fees.
- 46.68.035 Disposition of combined vehicle license fees.
- 46.68.038 Disposition of driving record abstract fees.
- 46.68.041 Disposition of driver's license fees.
- 46.68.045 Disposition of off-road vehicle moneys.
- 46.68.060 Highway safety fund.
- 46.68.063 Department of licensing technology improvement and data management account.
- 46.68.065 Motorcycle safety education account.
- 46.68.070 Motor vehicle fund created—Use limited.
- 46.68.080 Refund of vehicle license fees and fuel taxes to island counties—Deposit of fuel taxes into Puget Sound ferry operations account.
- 46.68.090 Distribution of statewide fuel taxes.
- 46.68.110 Distribution of amount allocated to cities and towns.
- 46.68.113 Preservation rating information—Review.
- 46.68.120 Distribution of amount allocated to counties—Generally.
- 46.68.122 Distribution of amount to counties—Factors of distribution formula.
- 46.68.124 Distribution of amount to counties—Population, road cost, money need, computed—Allocation percentage adjustment.
- 46.68.126 Allocations to cities and counties from motor vehicle fund and multimodal transportation account—Quarterly, proportional distributions.
- 46.68.130 Expenditure of balance of motor vehicle fund.
- 46.68.135 Multimodal account, transportation infrastructure account—Annual transfers.
- 46.68.170 RV account.
- 46.68.220 Department of licensing services account.
- 46.68.230 Transfer of funds under government service agreement.
- 46.68.240 Highway infrastructure account.
- 46.68.250 Vehicle licensing fraud account.
- 46.68.260 Impaired driving safety account.
- 46.68.280 Transportation 2003 account (nickel account).
- 46.68.290 Transportation partnership account—Definitions—Performance audits.
- 46.68.294 Transportation partnership account—Legislative transfer.
- 46.68.295 Transportation partnership account—Transfers.
- 46.68.300 Freight mobility investment account.
- 46.68.310 Freight mobility multimodal account.
- 46.68.320 Regional mobility grant program account.
- 46.68.325 Rural mobility grant program account.
- 46.68.340 Ignition interlock device revolving account (as amended by 2013 2nd sp.s. c 4).
- 46.68.340 Ignition interlock device revolving account (as amended by 2013 2nd sp.s. c 35).
- 46.68.350 Snowmobile account—Disposition of snowmobile moneys.
- 46.68.360 Organ and tissue donation awareness account—Distribution.
- 46.68.370 License plate technology account.
- 46.68.380 Special license plate applicant trust account.
- 46.68.395 Connecting Washington account.
- 46.68.396 Transportation future funding program account.
- 46.68.400 Vehicle registration filing fees—Distribution.
- 46.68.405 Vehicle registration opt-out donations—Disposition.
- 46.68.410 Vehicle identification number inspection fee—Distribution.
- 46.68.415 Motor vehicle weight fee, motor home vehicle weight fee—Disposition.
- 46.68.420 Special license plate fees by account—Disposition.
- 46.68.425 Special license plate fees by plate type—Disposition.
- 46.68.430 Special license plate fees by plate type—Baseball stadium license plates, collegiate license plates—Disposition.
- 46.68.435 Personalized license plate fees—Disposition.
- 46.68.440 Emergency medical services fee—Distribution.
- 46.68.445 Parking ticket surcharge—Distribution.
- 46.68.450 Department temporary permit fee—Distribution.
- 46.68.455 Vehicle trip permit fee—Distribution.
- 46.68.460 Special fuel trip permit fee—Distribution.
- 46.68.470 Congestion reduction charges—Contracts.
Amount of snowmobile fuel tax paid as motor vehicle fuel tax: RCW 46.10.530.
Highway funds, use, constitutional limitations: State Constitution Art. 2 § 40 (Amendment 18).
special fuel tax: Chapter 82.38 RCW.
use tax: Chapter 82.12 RCW.
Motor vehicle fund income from United States securities—Exemption from reserve fund requirement: RCW 43.84.095.
Off-road vehicle fuel tax—Refunds from motor vehicle fund: RCW 46.09.520.
Snowmobile fuel tax—Refund to general fund: RCW 46.10.510.
State patrol: Chapter 43.43 RCW.