2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
- 46.64.010 Traffic citations—Record of—Cancellation prohibited—Penalty—Citation audit.
- 46.64.015 Citation and notice to appear in court—Issuance—Contents—Arrest—Detention.
- 46.64.025 Failure to appear—Notice to department.
- 46.64.030 Procedure governing arrest and prosecution.
- 46.64.035 Posting of security or bail by nonresident—Penalty.
- 46.64.040 Nonresident's use of highways—Resident leaving state—Secretary of state as attorney-in-fact.
- 46.64.048 Attempting, aiding, abetting, coercing, committing violations, punishable.
- 46.64.050 General penalty.
- 46.64.055 Additional monetary penalty.
- 46.64.060 Stopping motor vehicles for driver's license check, vehicle inspection and test—Purpose.
- 46.64.070 Stopping motor vehicles for driver's license check, vehicle inspection and test—Authorized—Powers additional.
Arrest without warrant for certain traffic offenses: RCW 10.31.100.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.