2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.93 Motorsports vehicles—Dealer and manufacturer franchises.
- 46.93.010 Findings—Intent.
- 46.93.020 Definitions.
- 46.93.030 Termination, cancellation, nonrenewal of franchise restricted.
- 46.93.040 Determination of good cause, good faith—Petition, notice, decision, appeal.
- 46.93.050 Determination of good cause, good faith—Hearing, decision, procedures—Judicial review.
- 46.93.060 Good cause, what constitutes—Burden of proof.
- 46.93.070 Notice of termination, cancellation, or nonrenewal.
- 46.93.080 Payments by manufacturer to dealer for inventory, equipment, etc.
- 46.93.090 Mitigation of damages.
- 46.93.100 Warranty work.
- 46.93.110 Designated successor to franchise ownership.
- 46.93.120 Relevant market area—New or relocated dealerships, notice of.
- 46.93.130 Protest of new or relocated dealership—Hearing—Arbitration.
- 46.93.140 Factors considered by administrative law judge.
- 46.93.150 Hearing—Procedures, costs, appeal.
- 46.93.160 Relocation requirements—Exceptions.
- 46.93.170 Unfair practices.
- 46.93.180 Sale, transfer, or exchange of franchise.
- 46.93.190 Petition and hearing filing fees, costs, security.
- 46.93.200 Department defining additional motorsports vehicles.
- 46.93.210 Reporting of warranties for off-road vehicles and snowmobiles sold by out-of-state dealers—Department notice to buyers—Apportionment of fines.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.