2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.70 Dealers and manufacturers.
- 46.70.005 Declaration of purpose.
- 46.70.011 Definitions.
- 46.70.021 License required for dealers or manufacturers—Penalties.
- 46.70.023 Place of business.
- 46.70.025 Established place of business—Waiver of requirements.
- 46.70.027 Accountability of dealer for employees—Actions for damages on violation of chapter.
- 46.70.028 Consignment.
- 46.70.029 Listing dealers, transaction of business.
- 46.70.031 Application for license—Form.
- 46.70.041 Application for license—Contents.
- 46.70.042 Application for license—Retention by department—Confidentiality.
- 46.70.045 Denial of license.
- 46.70.051 Issuance of license—Private party dissemination of vehicle database.
- 46.70.061 Fees—Disposition.
- 46.70.070 Dealers—Bond required, exceptions—Actions—Cancellation of license.
- 46.70.075 Manufacturers—Bond required—Actions—Cancellation of license.
- 46.70.079 Education requirements.
- 46.70.083 Expiration of license—Renewal—Certification of established place of business.
- 46.70.085 Licenses—Staggered renewal.
- 46.70.090 License plates—Use.
- 46.70.101 Denial, suspension, or revocation of licenses—Grounds.
- 46.70.102 Denial, suspension, or revocation of licenses—Notice, hearing, procedure.
- 46.70.111 Investigations or proceedings—Powers of director or designees—Penalty.
- 46.70.115 Cease and desist orders—Penalty, "curbstoning" defined.
- 46.70.120 Record of transactions.
- 46.70.122 Duty when purchaser or transferee is a dealer.
- 46.70.124 Evidence of ownership for dealers' used vehicles—Consignments.
- 46.70.125 Used vehicles—Asking price, posting or disclosure.
- 46.70.130 Details of charges must be furnished buyer or mortgagor.
- 46.70.132 Manufactured home sale—Implied warranty.
- 46.70.134 Manufactured home installation—Warranty, state installation code.
- 46.70.135 Mobile homes—Warranties and inspections—Delivery—Occupancy—Advertising of dimensions.
- 46.70.140 Handling "hot" vehicles—Unreported motor "switches"—Unauthorized use of dealer plates—Penalty.
- 46.70.160 Rules and regulations.
- 46.70.170 Penalty for violations.
- 46.70.180 Unlawful acts and practices.
- 46.70.183 Notice of bankruptcy proceedings.
- 46.70.190 Civil actions for violations—Injunctions—Claims under Federal Automobile Dealer Franchise Act—Time limitation.
- 46.70.220 Duties of attorney general and prosecuting attorneys to act on violations—Limitation of civil actions.
- 46.70.230 Duties of attorney general and prosecuting attorneys to act on violations—Assurance of compliance—Filing.
- 46.70.240 Penalties—Jurisdiction.
- 46.70.250 Personal service of process outside state.
- 46.70.260 Application of chapter to existing and future franchises and contracts.
- 46.70.270 Provisions of chapter cumulative—Violation of RCW 46.70.180 deemed civil.
- 46.70.290 Mobile homes and persons engaged in distribution and sale.
- 46.70.300 Chapter exclusive—Local business and occupation tax not prevented.
- 46.70.310 Consumer Protection Act.
- 46.70.320 Buyer's agents.
- 46.70.330 Wholesale motor vehicle auction dealers.
- 46.70.340 Issuance of temporary subagency licenses for recreational vehicle shows.
- 46.70.900 Liberal construction.
Automotive repair: Chapter 46.71 RCW.
False or deceptive advertising: Chapter 9.04 RCW.
Lemon Law—Motor vehicle express warranties: Chapter 19.118 RCW.
Manufactured home safety and construction standards, inspections: RCW 43.22.431 through 43.22.434.
Retail installment sales of goods: Chapter 63.14 RCW.
Unfair business practices—Consumer protection: Chapter 19.86 RCW.
Violations relating to mobile/manufactured homes: RCW 18.27.117.