2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.09 Off-road, nonhighway, and wheeled all-terrain vehicles.
- 46.09.300 Application of chapter—Permission necessary to enter upon private lands.
- 46.09.310 Definitions.
- 46.09.320 Certificates of title.
- 46.09.330 Off-road vehicle dealers—Licenses—Fee—License plates—Title application upon sale—Violation.
- 46.09.340 Nonhighway and off-road vehicle activities advisory committee.
- 46.09.350 Accident reports.
- 46.09.360 Regulation by local political subdivisions or state agencies.
- 46.09.370 Statewide plan.
- 46.09.380 Enforcement.
- 46.09.385 Separate registration category for wheeled all-terrain vehicles.
REGISTRATIONS AND USE PERMITS
- 46.09.400 Issuance—Decals—Fees.
- 46.09.410 Registrations—Original and renewal application—Requirements—Decals—Out-of-state operators.
- 46.09.420 Registrations and decals—Exemptions.
- 46.09.430 Use permits—Application requirements.
- 46.09.440 Prerequisite to operation.
- 46.09.442 Wheeled all-terrain vehicles—Metal tags—Off-road, on-road registration, tabs—Exemption.
- 46.09.444 Wheeled all-terrain vehicles—Driver's license requirement—Penalty—Training course.
USES AND VIOLATIONS
- 46.09.450 Authorized and prohibited uses for off-road vehicles.
- 46.09.455 Authorized and prohibited uses for wheeled all-terrain vehicles.
- 46.09.457 Equipment and declaration requirements for wheeled all-terrain vehicles—Exception.
- 46.09.460 Operation by persons under sixteen.
- 46.09.470 Operating violations—Exceptions.
- 46.09.480 Additional violations—Penalty.
- 46.09.485 Operating violations for wheeled all-terrain vehicles—Notice of infraction, issuance and procedure.
- 46.09.490 General penalty—Civil liability.
- 46.09.495 Failure to title or register an off-road vehicle—Penalty, circumstances when.
- 46.09.500 Motor vehicle fuel excise taxes on fuel for nonhighway vehicles not refundable.
- 46.09.510 Nonhighway and off-road vehicle activities program account.
- 46.09.520 Refunds from motor vehicle fund—Distribution—Use.
- 46.09.530 Administration and distribution of off-road vehicle moneys.
- 46.09.540 Multiuse roadway safety account.
Rules of court: Monetary penalty schedule—IRLJ 6.2.
Emergency medical services fee: RCW 46.17.110 and 46.68.440.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.