2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 46 - MOTOR VEHICLES
46.65 Washington habitual traffic offenders act.
- 46.65.010 State policy enunciated.
- 46.65.020 Habitual offender defined.
- 46.65.030 Transcript or abstract of conviction record certified—As prima facie evidence.
- 46.65.060 Department findings—Revocation of license—Stay by department.
- 46.65.065 Revocation of habitual offender's license—Request for hearing, scope—Right to appeal.
- 46.65.070 Period during which habitual offender not to be issued license.
- 46.65.080 Four-year petition for license restoration—Reinstatement of driving privilege.
- 46.65.100 Seven-year petition for license restoration—Reinstatement of driving privilege.
- 46.65.900 Construction—Chapter supplemental.
- 46.65.910 Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.