2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 53 — Port districts
- 53.04 Formation.
- 53.06 Coordination of administrative programs and operations.
- 53.08 Powers.
- 53.12 Commissioners -- Elections.
- 53.16 Revision of commissioner districts.
- 53.18 Employment relations -- Collective bargaining and arbitration.
- 53.20 Harbor improvements.
- 53.25 Industrial development districts -- Marginal lands.
- 53.29 Trade center act.
- 53.31 Export trading companies.
- 53.34 Toll facilities.
- 53.35 Budgets.
- 53.36 Finances.
- 53.40 Revenue bonds and warrants.
- 53.44 Funding and refunding indebtedness -- 1947 act.
- 53.46 Consolidation.
- 53.47 Dissolution of inactive port districts.
- 53.48 Dissolution of port and other districts.
- 53.49 Disposition of funds on dissolution of certain districts.
- 53.54 Aircraft noise abatement.
- 53.56 Fire departments--Performance measures.
|Airport districts: Chapter
Assessments and charges against state lands: Chapter 79.44 RCW.
Conveyance of real property by public bodies -- Recording: RCW 65.08.095.
Credit card use by local governments: RCW 43.09.2855.
Disincorporation of water-sewer and other districts in counties with a population of two hundred ten thousand or more: Chapter 57.90 RCW.
Material removed for channel or harbor improvement, or flood control -- Use for public purpose: RCW 79.140.110.
Municipal corporation may authorize investment of funds which are in custody of county treasurer or other municipal corporation treasurer: RCW 36.29.020.
Outdoor recreation land acquisition or improvement under marine recreation land act: Chapter 79A.25 RCW.
Pollution control -- Municipal bonding authority: Chapter 70.95A RCW.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts -- Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
Title to certain second-class shorelands vested in port districts: RCW 79.125.510.
Vacation of streets or alleys abutting on bodies of water by city or town prohibited with specified exceptions such as when the vacated property is to be used for port, recreational, educational, etc. purposes: RCW 35.79.035.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.