2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 53.06 RCW: Coordination of administrative programs and operations
- 53.06.010 Declaration of necessity.
- 53.06.020 Actions required of commissions -- Joint reports to governor and legislature.
- 53.06.030 Washington public ports association as coordinating agency -- Purposes, powers, and duties.
- 53.06.040 Dues and assessments may be paid association from district funds -- Limitation on amount.
- 53.06.050 Further action by commissions authorized -- Meetings.
- 53.06.060 Financial records of association and any nonprofit corporation utilized by port districts subject to audit by state auditor.
- 53.06.070 Federation of Washington ports authorized -- Purposes.
- 53.06.080 Implementation of economic development programs -- Use of nonprofit corporations -- Transfer of funds.
- 53.06.090 Nonprofit corporations -- Legislative recognition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.