2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 79A.25 RCW: Interagency committee for outdoor recreation
- 79A.25.005 Policy -- Mission of committee.
- 79A.25.010 Definition of terms.
- 79A.25.020 Director's powers and duties.
- 79A.25.030 Determination of proportion of motor vehicle fuel tax moneys derived from tax on marine fuel -- Studies -- Costs.
- 79A.25.040 Marine fuel tax refund account -- Moneys derived from tax on marine fuel -- Refunding and placement in account -- Exception.
- 79A.25.050 Marine fuel tax refund account -- Claims for refunds paid from.
- 79A.25.060 Outdoor recreation account -- Deposits.
- 79A.25.070 Recreation resource account, motor vehicle fund -- Transfers of moneys from marine fuel tax account.
- 79A.25.080 Recreation resource account -- Distribution of moneys transferred.
- 79A.25.090 Interest on funds granted by committee to be returned to source account.
- 79A.25.100 Conversion of marine recreation land to other uses -- Approval -- Substitution.
- 79A.25.110 Interagency committee for outdoor recreation -- Created -- Membership -- Terms -- Compensation and travel expenses.
- 79A.25.120 Plans for public outdoor recreation land acquisition or improvement -- Contents -- Submission -- Recommendations.
- 79A.25.130 Participation in federal programs -- Authority.
- 79A.25.140 Commitments or agreements forbidden unless sufficient funds available -- Agreements with federal agencies on behalf of state or local agencies -- Conditions.
- 79A.25.150 Assistance furnished by state departments -- Appointment of director and personnel -- Civil service exemption.
- 79A.25.160 Washington state recreation trails system, duties of interagency committee for outdoor recreation.
- 79A.25.170 Public parks and recreation sites guide.
- 79A.25.180 Public parks and recreation sites guide -- Review and update.
- 79A.25.190 Appropriations by subsequent legislatures.
- 79A.25.200 Recreation resource account.
- 79A.25.210 Firearms range account -- Grant program -- Rules.
- 79A.25.220 Firearms range advisory committee.
- 79A.25.230 Firearms range account -- Gifts and grants.
- 79A.25.240 Grants and loan administration.
- 79A.25.250 Acquisition, development, etc., of urban area parks by interagency committee for outdoor recreation.
- 79A.25.300 Findings.
- 79A.25.310 Washington invasive species council -- Created.
- 79A.25.320 Washington invasive species council -- Membership.
- 79A.25.330 Washington invasive species council -- Goals.
- 79A.25.340 Washington invasive species council -- Statewide strategic plan.
- 79A.25.350 Washington invasive species council -- Annual report.
- 79A.25.360 Washington invasive species council -- Advisory and technical committees authorized.
- 79A.25.370 Washington invasive species council -- Invasive species council account.
- 79A.25.800 Intent.
- 79A.25.820 Strategic plan -- Funding eligibility -- Regional coordination and cooperative efforts -- Data collection and exchange.
- 79A.25.830 Gifts, grants, or endowments.
- 79A.25.901 Severability -- 1965 c 5.
- 79A.25.902 Short title.
YOUTH OR COMMUNITY ATHLETIC FACILITIES
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.