2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 79.44 RCW: Assessments and charges against lands of the state
- 79.44.003 "Assessing district" defined.
- 79.44.004 "Assessment" defined.
- 79.44.010 Lands subject to local assessments.
- 79.44.020 State to be charged its proportion of cost -- Construction of chapter.
- 79.44.030 Apportioning cost on leaseholds.
- 79.44.040 Notice to state of intention to improve, or impose assessment -- Consent -- Notice to port commission.
- 79.44.050 Certification of roll -- Penalties, interest.
- 79.44.060 Payment procedure -- Lands not subject to lien, exception.
- 79.44.070 Enforcement against lessee or contract holder.
- 79.44.080 Foreclosure against leasehold or contract interest -- Cancellation of lease or contract.
- 79.44.090 Payment by state after forfeiture of lease or contract.
- 79.44.095 Assessments paid by state to be added to purchase price of land.
- 79.44.100 Assignment of lease or contract to purchaser at foreclosure sale.
- 79.44.120 When assessments need not be added in certain cases.
- 79.44.130 Local provisions superseded.
- 79.44.140 Application of chapter -- Eminent domain assessments.
- 79.44.190 Acquisition of property by state or political subdivision which is subject to unpaid assessments or delinquencies -- Payment of lien or installments.
- 79.44.900 Severability -- 1963 c 20.
|Diking, drainage and sewerage improvement district assessments: RCW
Diking and drainage district assessments: RCW 85.05.390.
Intercounty diking and drainage district assessments: RCW 85.24.275.
Irrigation district assessments: RCW 87.03.025.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.