2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 53.48 RCW: Dissolution of port and other districts
- 53.48.001 Dissolution of certain districts subject to review by boundary review board.
- 53.48.010 Definitions.
- 53.48.020 Petition.
- 53.48.030 Order for hearing -- Notice.
- 53.48.040 Order of dissolution -- Sale of assets.
- 53.48.050 Payment of debts and costs -- Balance to school district.
- 53.48.060 Insolvency -- Second hearing.
- 53.48.070 Notice of second hearing.
- 53.48.080 Sale of property -- Levy to pay deficit.
- 53.48.090 Order of dissolution or refusal.
- 53.48.120 Provision for costs and expenses.
- 53.48.140 Dissolution of district which has no active commission -- Powers of county commissioners. Notes:
air pollution control authorities: RCW 70.94.260.
cemetery districts: RCW 68.52.320.
fire protection districts, election method: RCW 52.10.010.
flood control districts: 1937 act -- RCW 86.09.622, 86.09.625.
inactive special purpose districts: Chapter 36.96 RCW.
irrigation districts: Chapters 87.52, 87.53, 87.56 RCW.
metropolitan park districts: RCW 35.61.310.
soil conservation districts: RCW 89.08.350 through 89.08.370.
water-sewer districts, election method: RCW 57.04.090, 57.04.100, and chapter 53.48 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.