2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 53.12 RCW: Commissioners — elections
- 53.12.005 Definition -- "Gross operating revenue."
- 53.12.010 Port commission -- Number of commissioners, districts.
- 53.12.021 Elimination of commissioner districts.
- 53.12.061 Elections to conform with general election law.
- 53.12.115 Increasing number of commissioners -- Resolution, petition -- Ballot proposition.
- 53.12.120 Increasing number of commissioners -- Population requirements -- Ballot proposition -- Election of added commissioners.
- 53.12.130 Increasing number of commissioners -- Election of additional commissioners -- Commencement and terms of office.
- 53.12.140 Vacancies.
- 53.12.172 Port commissioner terms of office.
- 53.12.175 Reducing port commissioner terms -- Ballot proposition.
- 53.12.221 Terms -- Districts covering entire county with populations of one hundred thousand or more.
- 53.12.245 Organization of commission -- Powers and duties -- Record of proceedings.
- 53.12.246 Quorum.
- 53.12.260 Compensation.
- 53.12.265 Waiver of compensation.
- 53.12.270 Delegation of powers to managing official of port district.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.