2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 53.40 RCW: Revenue bonds and warrants
- 53.40.010 Revenue bonds authorized.
- 53.40.020 Purposes for which bonds may be issued and sold.
- 53.40.030 Bonds -- Term, form, etc.
- 53.40.040 Bonds payable solely out of revenues -- Special funds.
- 53.40.050 Sale of bonds to federal government.
- 53.40.110 Interest, signatures, sale of bonds -- Covenants -- Safeguards -- Enforcement.
- 53.40.120 Irregularity in bonds or use of funds no defense.
- 53.40.125 District may mortgage industrial development facility.
- 53.40.130 Funding, refunding bonds.
- 53.40.135 Revenue warrants.
- 53.40.140 Construction of chapter.
- 53.40.150 Validation -- 1959 c 183.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.