2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 53.47 RCW: Dissolution of inactive port districts
- 53.47.010 Purpose.
- 53.47.020 Port district deemed inactive, when.
- 53.47.030 Petition for dissolution -- Filing -- Contents.
- 53.47.040 Hearing on petition -- Notice, publication -- Creditor claims, determination -- Terms and conditions of court order if district to be dissolved.
- 53.47.050 Effect of final order of dissolution.
- 53.47.900 Chapter cumulative and nonexclusive. Notes:
|Dissolution of inactive special purpose districts: Chapter 36.96 RCW.|
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.