2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 53.46 RCW: Consolidation
- 53.46.005 Definitions.
- 53.46.010 Consolidation authorized -- Petition or resolution, contents.
- 53.46.020 Special election -- Conduct.
- 53.46.030 Certification of election -- Establishment as municipal corporation -- Commissioners, terms.
- 53.46.040 Prior obligations -- Powers of consolidated district -- Separation of funds.
- 53.46.050 County commissioners may act if no active port commission.
- 53.46.060 Dissolution of district which has no active commission -- Authority of county commissioners.
- 53.46.070 Title to property vests in consolidated district.
- 53.46.080 District including area from two or more counties -- Procedure to determine proportion of taxes.
- 53.46.090 District including area from two or more counties -- Levy and collection of taxes -- Principal county treasurer, duties.
- 53.46.100 General powers of consolidated district -- Debt limitation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.