2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 53.04 RCW: Formation
- 53.04.010 Port districts authorized -- Purposes -- Powers -- Public hearing.
- 53.04.015 Port districts in areas lacking appropriate bodies of water -- Authorized -- Purposes.
- 53.04.016 Port districts in areas lacking appropriate bodies of water -- Authority an additional and concurrent method.
- 53.04.017 Port districts in areas lacking appropriate bodies of water -- Elections.
- 53.04.020 Formation of county-wide district.
- 53.04.023 Formation of less than county-wide district.
- 53.04.031 Initiating petition, commissioner district descriptions -- Initial election of commissioners.
- 53.04.060 District declared formed.
- 53.04.070 Expense of election.
- 53.04.080 Annexation of territory -- Petition -- Election.
- 53.04.085 Petition for annexation to port district.
- 53.04.100 Order of annexation -- Liability of area annexed.
- 53.04.110 Change of name.
- 53.04.120 Transfer of port district property to adjacent district -- Procedure -- Boundary changes -- Jurisdiction.
- 53.04.150 Alternative annexation methods -- Petition for resolution -- Districts authorized to use -- Petition requirements.
- 53.04.160 Alternative annexation methods -- Petition for resolution -- Where filed -- Commission's duties.
- 53.04.170 Alternative annexation methods -- Petition for resolution -- Hearing -- Resolution.
- 53.04.180 Alternative annexation methods -- Annexation by written consent--Districts authorized to use -- Resolution.
- 53.04.190 Alternative annexation methods -- Outstanding indebtedness.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.