2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 53.08 RCW: Powers
- 53.08.005 Definitions.
- 53.08.010 Acquisition of property -- Levy of assessments.
- 53.08.015 Exemption of farm and agricultural land from special benefit assessments.
- 53.08.020 Acquisition and operation of facilities.
- 53.08.030 Operation of foreign trade zones.
- 53.08.040 Improvement of lands for industrial and commercial purposes -- Providing sewer and water utilities -- Providing pollution control facilities.
- 53.08.041 Pollution control facilities or other industrial development actions -- Validation -- Implementation of Article 8, section 8 of the Constitution.
- 53.08.043 Powers relative to systems of sewerage.
- 53.08.045 Facilities constructed under authority of chapter subject to taxation of leasehold interest.
- 53.08.047 Chapter not to be construed as restricting or limiting powers of district under other laws.
- 53.08.049 Community revitalization financing--Public improvements.
- 53.08.050 Local improvement districts -- Assessments -- Bonds.
- 53.08.055 Local improvement districts -- Notice must contain statement that assessments may vary from estimates.
- 53.08.060 Improvement of waters and waterways.
- 53.08.070 Rates and charges -- Government contracts.
- 53.08.080 Lease of property -- Authorized -- Duration.
- 53.08.085 Lease of property -- Security for rent.
- 53.08.090 Sale of property.
- 53.08.091 Sale of property -- Contract sales -- Terms and conditions.
- 53.08.092 Sale of property -- Taxes and assessments against property sold by contract.
- 53.08.110 Gifts -- Improvement.
- 53.08.120 Contracts for labor and material -- Small works roster.
- 53.08.130 Notice -- Award of contract -- Low bidder claiming error.
- 53.08.135 Construction projects over forty thousand dollars -- Contracting out.
- 53.08.140 Leases or contracts without bond.
- 53.08.150 Notices when no newspaper in county.
- 53.08.160 Studies, investigations, surveys -- Promotion of facilities.
- 53.08.170 Employment -- Wages -- Benefits -- Agents -- Insurance for port district commissioners.
- 53.08.171 Employment relations -- Collective bargaining and arbitration.
- 53.08.175 Commissioners, officers, and employees -- Reimbursement of expenses.
- 53.08.176 Commissioners, officers, and employees -- Regulation of expenses.
- 53.08.180 Federal old age and survivors' insurance for employees.
- 53.08.190 Federal old age and survivors' insurance for employees -- Plan for extension of benefits.
- 53.08.200 Federal old age and survivors' insurance for employees -- Contributions.
- 53.08.205 Liability insurance for officials and employees.
- 53.08.207 Liability insurance for officers and employees authorized.
- 53.08.208 Actions against officer, employee, or agent -- Defense and costs provided by port district -- Exception.
- 53.08.210 Quorum.
- 53.08.220 Regulations authorized -- Adoption as part of ordinance or resolution of city or county, procedure -- Enforcement -- Penalty for violation.
- 53.08.230 Making motor vehicle and other police regulations applicable to district property -- Filing plat with county auditor -- Duty of law enforcement officers.
- 53.08.240 Joint exercise of powers and joint acquisition of property -- Contracts with other governmental entities.
- 53.08.245 Economic development programs authorized.
- 53.08.250 Participation in world fairs or expositions authorized.
- 53.08.255 Tourism promotion authorized.
- 53.08.260 Park and recreation facilities.
- 53.08.270 Park and recreation facilities -- Approval of other agencies.
- 53.08.280 Police officers -- Appointment authorized -- Jurisdiction.
- 53.08.290 Intermodal movement of interstate and foreign cargo -- Restrictions.
- 53.08.295 Passenger carrying watercraft.
- 53.08.300 Rewards for arrest and conviction of persons committing criminal offenses against port district authorized.
- 53.08.310 Moorage facilities -- Definitions.
- 53.08.320 Moorage facilities -- Rules authorized -- Port charges, delinquency -- Abandoned vessels, public sale.
- 53.08.330 Streets, roads, and highways -- Construction, upgrading, improvement, and repair authorized.
- 53.08.340 Streets, roads, and highways -- Expenditure of funds.
- 53.08.360 Annexation of port district property -- Transfer of employees engaged in fire fighting.
- 53.08.370 Telecommunications facilities -- Construct, purchase, acquire, etc. -- Purposes -- Limitations -- Eminent domain.
- 53.08.380 Wholesale telecommunications services -- Petition for review of rates, terms, conditions.
- 53.08.390 Grays Harbor pilotage district -- Conditions on pilotage service.
- 53.08.400 District may exercise powers of community renewal agency.
- 53.08.410 Abandoned or derelict vessels.
- 53.08.420 Cooperative watershed management.
- 53.08.430 Provision of consulting services -- Limitations.
|Acquisition of vacated waterways: RCW
Airport zoning: Chapter 14.12 RCW.
Deferral of special assessments: Chapter 84.38 RCW.
Emergency public works: Chapter 39.28 RCW.
Heating systems authorized: RCW 35.97.020.
Industrial development revenue bonds: Chapter 39.84 RCW.
Lien for labor and materials on public works: Chapter 60.28 RCW.
Permits to use waterways within a port district: RCW 79.120.040.
Special purpose districts, expenditures to recruit job candidates: RCW 42.24.170.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.