2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 70.95A RCW: Pollution control — municipal bonding authority
- 70.95A.010 Legislative declaration -- Liberal construction.
- 70.95A.020 Definitions.
- 70.95A.030 Municipalities -- Powers.
- 70.95A.035 Actions by municipalities validated.
- 70.95A.040 Municipalities -- Revenue bonds for pollution control facilities -- Authorized -- Construction -- Sale, conditions -- Form, terms.
- 70.95A.045 Proceeds of bonds are separate trust funds -- Municipal treasurer, compensation.
- 70.95A.050 Revenue bonds -- Security -- Scope -- Default -- Authorization proceedings.
- 70.95A.060 Facilities -- Leases authorized.
- 70.95A.070 Facilities -- Revenue bonds -- Refunding provisions.
- 70.95A.080 Revenue bonds -- Disposition of proceeds.
- 70.95A.090 Facilities -- Sale or lease -- Certain restrictions on municipalities not applicable.
- 70.95A.100 Facilities -- Department of ecology certification.
- 70.95A.910 Construction -- 1973 c 132.
- 70.95A.912 Construction -- 1975 c 6.
- 70.95A.920 Severability -- 1973 c 132.
- 70.95A.930 Acquisitions by port districts under RCW 53.08.040 -- Prior rights or obligations.
- 70.95A.940 Severability -- 1975 c 6.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.