2012 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - IN GENERAL
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 16 - EMBALMERS, FUNERAL DIRECTORS, UNDERTAKERS AND CREMATORIES
- 33-16-101. Embalmers; application for license; fee; examination; qualifications; registration and display of license; license not transferable; reciprocity; suspensions.
- 33-16-102. Embalmers; secretary's register to be kept; copies to licensees and transportation companies.
- 33-16-103. Embalmers; foreign licensees.
- 33-16-104. Embalmers; annual renewal of registration; fee.
- 33-16-105. Embalmers; exemption from jury service.
- 33-16-106. Unlawful practice and transportation; exceptions.
- 33-16-107. Privileges as to use of bodies for dissecting, demonstrating or teaching.
- 33-16-108. When coroner's permission to embalm required; penalty.
- 33-16-109. Shipping pasters.
- 33-16-110. Prohibited acts; penalty for violations.
- 33-16-111. Exceptions.
- 33-16-201. Created; designation; composition; appointment; qualifications of members; officers; removal.
- 33-16-202. Certificate of appointment; oath.
- 33-16-203. Meetings; quorum.
- 33-16-204. Compensation of secretary; per diem for members.
- 33-16-205. Embalming account.
- 33-16-206. Rules and regulations; penalty for violation.
- 33-16-207. Exceptions.
- 33-16-301. Definitions; board to adopt rules.
- 33-16-302. Fixed establishment and license required; only 1 business to be operated in establishment.
- 33-16-303. Application, form, qualifications for license; examination; fees; license required for each location; change of location; death of director.
- 33-16-304. Investigation of applicants for license; granting or refusing license.
- 33-16-305. Continuance; renewal of existing licenses.
- 33-16-306. Annual renewal of license; notice; delinquent fees; penalties.
- 33-16-307. Reinstatement of license; fees, penalties.
- 33-16-308. License to be signed and displayed; business to be in name of licensee.
- 33-16-309. Assignment of license; renewal of assigned license; fee.
- 33-16-310. Rules and regulations; inspection; employment of inspector; notice and hearing for suspension or revocation of license generally; prohibited conduct; leasing of caskets.
- 33-16-311. Petition for revocation or suspension of license; notice for hearing; order of suspension or revocation.
- 33-16-312. Petition for revocation or suspension of license; appeal to district court.
- 33-16-313. Disposition of fees.
- 33-16-314. Duty to ascertain cause of death; embalmer to prepare body for transportation or removal if death due to communicable, contagious or infectious disease.
- 33-16-315. Funeral where death caused by communicable, contagious or infectious disease.
- 33-16-316. Persons barred from embalming room; exceptions.
- 33-16-317. Prohibited acts; penalty for violations; continuing offenses.
- 33-16-318. Exceptions.
- 33-16-401. Definitions of terms.
- 33-16-402. Cremation of human remains.
- 33-16-403. Inspection of crematories; rules and regulations.
- 33-16-404. Removal of human remains.
- 33-16-405. Permits to operate crematories.
- 33-16-406. License or permit fee; renewal.
- 33-16-407. Records of crematories.
- 33-16-408. Revocation and refusal to reissue license.
- 33-16-409. Violation declared public nuisance; enforcement; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.