2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 49 — Labor regulations
- 49.04 Apprenticeship.
- 49.08 Arbitration of disputes.
- 49.12 Industrial welfare.
- 49.17 Washington industrial safety and health act.
- 49.19 Safety -- Health care settings.
- 49.22 Safety -- Crime prevention.
- 49.24 Health and safety -- Underground workers.
- 49.26 Health and safety -- Asbestos.
- 49.28 Hours of labor.
- 49.30 Agricultural labor.
- 49.32 Injunctions in labor disputes.
- 49.36 Labor unions.
- 49.38 Theatrical enterprises.
- 49.40 Seasonal labor.
- 49.44 Violations -- Prohibited practices.
- 49.46 Minimum wage act.
- 49.48 Wages -- Payment -- Collection.
- 49.52 Wages -- Deductions -- Contributions -- Rebates.
- 49.56 Wages -- Priorities -- Preferences.
- 49.60 Discrimination -- Human rights commission.
- 49.64 Employee benefit plans.
- 49.66 Health care activities.
- 49.70 Worker and community right to know act.
- 49.74 Affirmative action.
- 49.78 Family leave.
| Reviser's note: Throughout this title, "director of labor and industries" has been substituted for "commissioner of labor," such office having been abolished by the administrative code of 1921 (1921 c 7 §§ 3, 80, and 135).|
Apprentices to be paid prevailing wage on public works: RCW 39.12.021.
Collective bargaining with employees of city-owned utilities: RCW 35.22.350.
Community renewal law: Chapter 35.81 RCW.
Department of labor and industries: Chapter 43.22 RCW.
Elevators, lifting devices and moving walks: Chapter 70.87 RCW.
Employee benefit plans when private utility acquired: RCW 54.04.130.
Employment agencies: Chapter 19.31 RCW.
Job protection for members of state militia: RCW 38.40.050.
Labor and employment of prisoners: Chapter 72.64 RCW.
Lien of employees for contributions to benefit plans: Chapter 60.76 RCW.
Marine employees -- Public employment relations: Chapter 47.64 RCW.
Promotional printing contracts of apple, fruit, dairy products commissions -- Conditions of employment: RCW 15.24.086.
Public employees' collective bargaining, arbitration of disputes: RCW 41.56.100.
Public employment: Title 41 RCW.
Sheriff's office, civil service: Chapter 41.14 RCW.
Unemployment compensation: Title 50 RCW.
Unfair practices -- Consumer protection -- Act does not impair labor organizations: RCW 19.86.070.
Workers' compensation: Title 51 RCW.
Youth development and conservation corps: RCW 79A.05.500.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.