2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 72.64 RCW: Labor and employment of prisoners
- 72.64.001 Definitions.
- 72.64.010 Useful employment of prisoners -- Contract system barred.
- 72.64.020 Rules and regulations.
- 72.64.030 Prisoners required to work -- Private benefit of enforcement officer prohibited.
- 72.64.040 Crediting of earnings -- Payment.
- 72.64.050 Branch institutions -- Work camps for certain purposes.
- 72.64.060 Labor camps authorized -- Type of work permitted -- Contracts.
- 72.64.065 Industrial insurance -- Application to certain inmates -- Payment of premiums and assessments.
- 72.64.070 Industrial insurance -- Eligibility for employment -- Procedure -- Return.
- 72.64.080 Industrial insurance -- Duties of employing agency -- Costs -- Supervision.
- 72.64.090 Industrial insurance -- Department's jurisdiction.
- 72.64.100 Regional jail camps -- Authorized -- Purposes -- Rules.
- 72.64.110 Contracts to furnish county prisoners confinement, care, and employment -- Reimbursement by county -- Sheriff's order -- Return of prisoner.
- 72.64.150 Interstate forest fire suppression compact.
- 72.64.160 Inmate forest fire suppression crews -- Classification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.