2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 41 RCW: Public employment, civil service, and pensions
- 41.04 General provisions.
- 41.05 State health care authority.
- 41.06 State civil service law.
- 41.07 Central personnel-payroll system.
- 41.08 Civil service for city firemen.
- 41.12 Civil service for city police.
- 41.14 Civil service for sheriff's office.
- 41.16 Firemen's relief and pensions -- 1947 act.
- 41.18 Firemen's relief and pensions -- 1955 act.
- 41.20 Police relief and pensions in first class cities.
- 41.22 Law enforcement chaplains.
- 41.24 Volunteer fire fighters' and reserve officers' relief and pensions.
- 41.26 Law enforcement officers' and fire fighters' retirement system.
- 41.28 Retirement of personnel in certain first class cities.
- 41.31 Extraordinary investment gains -- Plan 1.
- 41.31A Extraordinary investment gains -- Plan 3.
- 41.32 Teachers' retirement.
- 41.33 Teachers' retirement -- Federal social security.
- 41.34 Plan 3 retirement system contributions.
- 41.35 Washington school employees' retirement system.
- 41.37 Washington public safety employees' retirement system.
- 41.40 Washington public employees' retirement system.
- 41.41 State employees' retirement -- Federal social security.
- 41.44 Statewide city employees' retirement.
- 41.45 Actuarial funding of state retirement systems.
- 41.47 Acceptance of old age and survivors' insurance -- 1941 act.
- 41.48 Federal social security for public employees.
- 41.50 Department of retirement systems.
- 41.54 Portability of public retirement benefits.
- 41.56 Public employees' collective bargaining.
- 41.58 Public employment labor relations.
- 41.59 Educational employment relations act.
- 41.60 State employees' suggestion awards and incentive pay.
- 41.68 Reparations to state employees terminated during World War II.
- 41.72 Law enforcement medal of honor.
- 41.76 Public four-year institutions of higher education -- Faculty labor relations.
- 41.80 State collective bargaining. Notes:
|AIDS education and training: Chapter
Application forms for public employment -- Mention of race or religion prohibited -- Penalty: RCW 43.01.100.
Cities and towns
County employees, payroll deductions for contributions, payments and dues, authorized: RCW 36.17.045.
County officers, salaries and expenses: Chapter 36.17 RCW.
Fire protection district personnel -- Group life insurance: RCW 52.12.031.
Free transportation for public officers prohibited: State Constitution Art. 12 § 20.
Labor regulations: Title 49 RCW.
Leaves for duty with emergency management agency: RCW 38.52.140.
Military leaves of absence for public employees: RCW 38.40.060.
Public officers and employees in general: Title 42 RCW.
Public works, employees: Title 39 RCW.
State patrol retirement: Chapter 43.43 RCW.
Subversive activities, public officers and employees: Chapter 9.81 RCW.
Unemployment compensation: Title 50 RCW.
Workers' compensation: Title 51 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.