2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 49.46 RCW: Minimum wage act
- 49.46.005 Declaration of necessity and police power.
- 49.46.010 Definitions.
- 49.46.020 Minimum hourly wage.
- 49.46.040 Investigation -- Services of federal agencies -- Employer's records -- Industrial homework.
- 49.46.060 Exceptions for learners, apprentices, messengers, disabled.
- 49.46.065 Individual volunteering labor to state or local governmental agency -- Amount reimbursed for expenses or received as nominal compensation not deemed salary for rendering services or affecting public retirement rights.
- 49.46.070 Records of employer -- Contents -- Inspection -- Sworn statement.
- 49.46.080 New or modified regulations -- Judicial review -- Stay.
- 49.46.090 Payment of wages less than chapter requirements -- Employer's liability -- Assignment of wage claim.
- 49.46.100 Prohibited acts of employer -- Penalty.
- 49.46.110 Collective bargaining not impaired.
- 49.46.120 Chapter establishes minimum standards and is supplementary to other laws -- More favorable standards unaffected.
- 49.46.130 Minimum rate of compensation for employment in excess of forty hour work week -- Exceptions.
- 49.46.140 Notification of employers.
- 49.46.900 Severability -- 1959 c 294.
- 49.46.910 Short title.
- 49.46.920 Effective date -- 1975 1st ex.s. c 289.
|Enforcement of wage claims: RCW 49.48.040.|
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.