2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 51 RCW: Industrial insurance
- 51.04 General provisions.
- 51.08 Definitions.
- 51.12 Employments and occupations covered.
- 51.14 Self-insurers.
- 51.16 Assessment and collection of premiums -- Payrolls and records.
- 51.18 Retrospective rating plan.
- 51.24 Actions at law for injury or death.
- 51.28 Notice and report of accident -- Application for compensation.
- 51.32 Compensation -- Right to and amount.
- 51.36 Medical aid.
- 51.44 Funds.
- 51.48 Penalties.
- 51.52 Appeals.
- 51.98 Construction.
|Autopsies in industrial deaths: RCW
Civil defense workers, compensation for: Chapter 38.52 RCW.
Constitutional protection of employees: State Constitution Art. 2 § 35.
Department of labor and industries: Chapter 43.22 RCW.
Ferry system employees in extrahazardous employment: RCW 47.64.070.
Fisheries patrol officers, compensation insurance and medical aid: RCW 77.12.262.
Labor regulations, generally: Title 49 RCW.
Lien of employees for contributions to benefit plans: Chapter 60.76 RCW.
Supervisor of industrial insurance: RCW 43.22.020.
Trusts, duration for employee's benefits: Chapter 49.64 RCW.
Unemployment compensation: Title 50 RCW.
Victims of crimes, benefits: Chapter 7.68 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.