2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 49.44 RCW: Violations — prohibited practices
- 49.44.010 Blacklisting -- Penalty.
- 49.44.020 Bribery of labor representative.
- 49.44.030 Labor representative receiving bribe.
- 49.44.040 Obtaining employment by false letter or certificate.
- 49.44.050 Fraud by employment agent.
- 49.44.060 Corrupt influencing of agent.
- 49.44.080 Endangering life by refusal to labor.
- 49.44.090 Unfair practices in employment because of age of employee or applicant -- Exceptions.
- 49.44.100 Bringing in out-of-state persons to replace employees involved in labor dispute -- Penalty.
- 49.44.120 Requiring lie detector tests -- Penalty.
- 49.44.135 Requiring lie detector tests -- Civil penalty and damages -- Attorneys' fees.
- 49.44.140 Requiring assignment of employee's rights to inventions -- Conditions.
- 49.44.150 Requiring assignment of employee's rights to inventions -- Disclosure of inventions by employee.
- 49.44.160 Public employers -- Intent.
- 49.44.170 Public employers -- Unfair practices -- Definitions -- Remedies.
- 49.44.180 Genetic screening.
- 49.44.190 Noncompetition agreements for broadcasting industry employees -- Restrictions -- Trade secrets protected.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.