2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 35.81 RCW: Community renewal law (formerly urban renewal law)
- 35.81.005 Declaration of purpose and necessity.
- 35.81.015 Definitions.
- 35.81.030 Encouragement of private enterprise.
- 35.81.040 Formulation of workable program.
- 35.81.050 Findings by local governing body required -- Exercise of community renewal agency powers.
- 35.81.060 Comprehensive plan -- Preparation -- Hearing -- Approval -- Modification -- Effect.
- 35.81.070 Powers of municipality.
- 35.81.080 Eminent domain.
- 35.81.090 Acquisition, disposal of real property in community renewal area.
- 35.81.095 Selection of person to undertake redevelopment or rehabilitation of real property.
- 35.81.100 Bonds -- Issuance -- Form, terms, payment, etc. -- Fund for excess property tax, excise tax.
- 35.81.110 Bonds as legal investment, security.
- 35.81.115 General obligation bonds authorized.
- 35.81.120 Property of municipality exempt from process and taxes.
- 35.81.130 Powers of public bodies.
- 35.81.140 Conveyance to purchaser, etc., presumed to be in compliance with chapter.
- 35.81.150 Exercise of community renewal project powers.
- 35.81.160 Exercise of community renewal project powers -- Assignment of powers -- Community renewal agency.
- 35.81.170 Discrimination prohibited.
- 35.81.180 Restrictions against public officials or employees acquiring or owning an interest in project, contract, etc.
- 35.81.190 Local improvement districts -- Establishment -- Special assessments -- Bonds.
- 35.81.200 Local improvement districts -- Content of notice.
- 35.81.910 Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.