2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 49.28 RCW: Hours of labor
- 49.28.010 Eight hour day, 1899 act -- Public works contracts -- Emergency overtime -- Penalty.
- 49.28.040 Eight hour day, 1903 act -- Policy enunciated.
- 49.28.050 Eight hour day, 1903 act -- Contracts, cancellation of, for violations.
- 49.28.060 Eight hour day, 1903 act -- Stipulation in contracts -- Duty of officers.
- 49.28.065 Public works employees -- Agreements to work ten hour day.
- 49.28.080 Hours of domestic employees -- Exception -- Penalty.
- 49.28.100 Hours of operators of power equipment in waterfront operations -- Penalty.
- 49.28.120 Employer's duty to provide time to vote.
- 49.28.130 Hours of health care facility employees -- Definitions.
- 49.28.140 Hours of health care facility employees -- Mandatory overtime prohibited -- Exceptions.
- 49.28.150 Hours of health care facility employees -- Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.