2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 72.60 RCW: Correctional industries (formerly institutional industries)
- 72.60.100 Civil rights of inmates not restored -- Other laws inapplicable.
- 72.60.102 Industrial insurance -- Application to certain inmates.
- 72.60.110 Employment of inmates according to needs of state.
- 72.60.160 State agencies and subdivisions may purchase goods -- Purchasing preference required of certain institutions.
- 72.60.220 List of goods to be supplied to all departments, institutions, agencies.
- 72.60.235 Implementation plan for prison industries.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.