2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 49.70 RCW: Worker and community right to know act
- 49.70.010 Legislative findings.
- 49.70.020 Definitions.
- 49.70.100 Employee may request workplace survey or material safety data sheet.
- 49.70.105 Foreign language translation of written materials.
- 49.70.110 Discharge or discipline of employee prohibited -- Application of discrimination statutes.
- 49.70.115 Agricultural employees -- Information and training on hazardous chemicals.
- 49.70.119 Agricultural employees -- Pesticides -- Records.
- 49.70.140 Educational brochures and public service announcements.
- 49.70.150 Civil action authorized.
- 49.70.160 Request for additional information -- Confidentiality.
- 49.70.165 Trade secret exemptions.
- 49.70.170 Worker and community right to know fund -- Employer assessments -- Audits -- Appeal of assessment.
- 49.70.175 Worker and community right to know fund -- Expenditure -- Disbursements.
- 49.70.177 Penalties for late payment of fees -- Collection of fees and penalties.
- 49.70.180 Application of enforcement and administrative procedures of Washington industrial safety and health act.
- 49.70.190 Compliance with chapter -- Notice -- Fines -- Injunctive relief.
- 49.70.200 Adoption of rules.
- 49.70.210 Application of chapter to consumer products.
- 49.70.900 Short title.
- 49.70.905 Severability -- 1984 c 289.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.