2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 13 — Juvenile courts and juvenile offenders
- 13.04 Basic juvenile court act.
- 13.06 Juvenile offenders -- Consolidated juvenile services programs.
- 13.16 Places of detention.
- 13.20 Management of detention facilities -- Counties with populations of one million or more.
- 13.24 Interstate compact on juveniles.
- 13.32A Family reconciliation act.
- 13.34 Juvenile court act -- Dependency and termination of parent-child relationship.
- 13.40 Juvenile justice act of 1977.
- 13.50 Keeping and release of records by juvenile justice or care agencies.
- 13.60 Missing children clearinghouse.
- 13.64 Emancipation of minors.
- 13.70 Substitute care of children -- Review board system.
- 13.80 Learning and life skills grant program.
|Action against parent for willful injury to property by minor: RCW
Age of majority: Chapter 26.28 RCW.
Alcoholic beverage control: Title 66 RCW.
Children and family services: Chapter 74.14A RCW.
Compulsory school attendance: Chapter 28A.225 RCW.
Council for the prevention of child abuse and neglect: Chapter 43.121 RCW.
Jurisdiction over Indians as to juvenile delinquency and dependent children: Chapter 37.12 RCW.
Juvenile laws and court processes and procedures -- Informational materials: RCW 2.56.130.
Leaving children in parked automobile: RCW 9.91.060.
Out-of-home care -- Social study required: RCW 74.13.065.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts -- Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
Public institutions, division of children and youth services: Chapter 72.05 RCW.
Report of child abuse: Chapter 26.44 RCW.
State institutions: Title 72 RCW.
Tobacco: RCW 26.28.080.
Vacation and modification of judgments -- Causes for enumerated: RCW 4.72.010(5).
Witnesses -- Who are disqualified -- Privileged communications: RCW 5.60.060.
Youth development and conservation corps: Chapter 79A.05 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.